Tuesday, April 15, 2008

News & Info About FreeLife International

I recently started participating in the MLM program with FreeLife International and so far I seem to be having some nice success. Who thought selling goji juice would be so much fun! I won't be retiring tomorrow or anything, but I can forsee the possibility of this becoming a way to support myself full-time, if not at least a nice income supplement.

Anyhow, prior to choosing this program I researched several MLM opportunities, and this seemed to be the best. FreeLife consistently was cited as a pretty good program by their marketing execs. Some examples:
So the point of this blog - at least initially - will be to follow the company and aggregate news and information about them. Since my hope is to become a highly successful executive with FreeLife International, I want to make sure I keep tabs on the company :)

No comments: